New restrictions as Coventry moves into Tier 2 of National COVID alert system – midnight Saturday 24 October 2020
Tier 2 restrictions mean that:
- Households will not be able to mix indoors including in homes, leisure or hospitality venues.
- Households will be able to mix outside, including in parks, and private gardens provided they do not gather in groups of more than six.
- People can come inside your home for specific purposes. These include where everyone in the gathering lives together, or is in the same support bubble; to attend a birth at the mother’s request; to visit a person who is dying; to fulfil a legal obligation; for work purposes, or for the provision of voluntary or charitable services; for the purposes of education or training; for the purposes of childcare; to provide emergency assistance; to enable one or more persons in the gathering to avoid injury or illness or to escape a risk of harm; to facilitate a house move; to provide care or assistance to a vulnerable person.
- Existing arrangements for access to, and contact between, parents and children where the children do not live in the same household as their parents, or one of their parents will remain exempt.
- Friends and family can also still provide informal childcare for children under 14.
Following the guidance is especially important to keep everyone safe:
- wearing face coverings in public spaces
- washing hands
- socially distancing
People who have Covid-19 symptoms must isolate and get a free test immediately
This change in status will NOT impact on you or your family accessing health care at Holbrooks Health team. Our existing safeguards remain adequate for the safety of everyone:
- Everyone over the age of 11 years is asked to wear a face covering
- Temperature testing at the entrance door
- Facilities for handwashing
- Limited and controlled (distanced) seating for waiting patients