We will soon have added the world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our website – making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to
access and understand our website better.
● text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
● translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
● text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
● mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
● screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
● web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
● settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to
drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.