Patient feedback and complaints

We welcome comments about our practice and the health services we provide. Anyone who is registered as a patient at our health care practice in Coventry or who has received treatment from us can make a complaint. Where criticism is made we will respond to the complainant and, where necessary, put right what was wrong.

We aim to give the best possible standard of service, both clinical and administrative, at all times. However, there may be times when you feel this has not been achieved.

We operate a NHS complaints procedure to deal with comments, suggestions and complaints about the service we provide. All staff are trained in this procedure and will be happy to give you further information.

We will try to address all your concerns promptly, provide you with an explanation and discuss any action that may be needed to prevent a future occurrence.

Request an Appointment

Please fill in the form below to request an appointment with us and we will be in touch.

  • Yes No
  • All emails include an unsubscribe link. You may opt-out at any time.
    See our privacy policy.

Scroll To Top

71-77 Wheelwright Lane, Holbrooks, Coventry, CV6 4HN

024 7636 6775


Register as a new patient

If you live within the practice area (any address in Coventry, Exhall or Bedworth) you are entitled to join our practice list. We do not discriminate against any patient wishing to join our list. If you do not wish to use the online registration form, ask at Reception for a GMS1 form or download our Registration Pack . These forms should be filled in for each member of your family.

If you are registering a child under the age of 16 years, please use this form Child Registration Form

Preferred Method of Contact

Please let us know if you have a preferred method of contact. This can be via landline phone, mobile phone, email or SMS.

New Patient Medical

As soon as we receive your registration form, either in person, via email or by using the website, you will be registered as a patient at this practice. Your details will be passed to a member of the administration team who will formally register you on the practice clinical system (InPs Vision); this takes no more than 24 hours during a week day. You will be asked to book a new patient medical, which will provide useful health information to your doctor or nurse and will ensure any regular medications you take are documented. If you are entitled to a free NHS Health Check, this will be performed at the same time. Remember to bring with you a urine sample, a copy of your regular medications and any questions you may have. If you have any long standing health problems, please complete the clinical information form

Change of Details

Please inform Administration if you change your name, address, phone number or email. If your new home is out of the practice boundary, we will unfortunately have to ask you to re-register with another practice nearer to your new home unless you choice to register under Special Rules please ask a Patient Services Navigator for full details).

Non-English Speaking Patients This link explains the role of the UK health services (NHS), how to register and how to access emergency services in the following languages: Urdu, Albanian, Hindi, Arabic, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Chinese (Cantonese), Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Russian, French, Turkish, Punjabi, Gujerati, Somali, Croatian, Bengali, Farsi

General Information

Patient Privacy

It is the policy of this practice to respect the privacy and dignity of our patients. If you would like a chaperone to be present during a physical examination by a doctor or other health professional you may be consulting at the surgery or if you would prefer to be examined by a doctor or health professional of the same sex as yourself, please let us know and we will do our best to comply with your wishes.

Baby Changing Facilities

Facilities can be found within the disabled toilet block adjacent to reception and the rear entrance porch.

Hearing Difficulty

Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.

Disabled Access

There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building. If attending the surgery unaccompanied you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located at the entrance. A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the rear entrance porch.

Fit Notes

The patient is responsible for self-certification for the first six days of an illness, using form SC2 which can be obtained from your employer or from surgery reception. If necessary, after that NHS certificates will be issued by the doctor as part of a consultation. Should a sickness certificate be required for continuing sickness or following hospitalisation, this can be requested at reception. There is no need to see the doctor for this if an initial consultation has previously taken place. If you have not been seen or the doctor has said that you must be seen, please listen to the advice given to you by our staff - they will NOT be able to influence this decision.

Self Certificates

You should complete a self-certification form (filled in by you) for the first 7 days of illness. Your employer will normally provide you will their proforma for completion. The GP will not issue you with a Fit Note. You may be seen and request a private sick note - please see Fees for current charges.

Training GP Registrars

This surgery is involved in teaching GP Registrars, doctors who will become GPs. Click here to find out more about their teaching, and how it might affect you. Training Student Doctors

Videotaping of Consultations

On occasions there will be videotaping of patient’s consultations. Recordings will not be undertaken without the patient’s consent and intimate physical examinations will not be recorded. The camera will be switched off on request.

    Registration Form
  • * These fields are compulsory
  • Male
  • Ethnic Information Form
  • Please help us trace your previous medical records by providing the following information
  • If you are from abroad
  • If you are returning from the Armed Forces

  • Supplementary Questions

    PATIENT DECLARATION for all patients who are not ordinarily resident in the UK

  • Anybody in England can register with a GP practice and receive free medical care from that practice. However, if you are not ‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK you may have to pay for NHS treatment outside of the GP practice. Being ordinarily resident broadly means living lawfully in the UK on a properly settled basis for the time being. In most cases, nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area must also have the status of ‘indefinite leave to remain’ in the UK. Some services, such as diagnostic tests of suspected infectious diseases and any treatment of those diseases are free of charge to all people, while some groups who are not ordinarily resident here are exempt from all treatment charges. More information on ordinary residence, exemptions and paying for NHS services can be found in the Visitor and Migrant patient leaflet, available from your GP practice. You may be asked to provide proof of entitlement in order to receive free NHS treatment outside of the GP practice, otherwise you may be charged for your treatment. Even if you have to pay for a service, you will always be provided with any immediately necessary or urgent treatment, regardless of advance payment. The information you give on this form will be used to assist in identifying your chargeable status, and may be shared, including with NHS secondary care organisations (e.g. hospitals) and NHS Digital, for the purposes of validation, invoicing and cost recovery. You may be contacted on behalf of the NHS to confirm any details you have provided. Please tick one of the following boxes

    I declare that the information I give on this form is correct and complete. I understand that if it is not correct, appropriate action may be taken against me.

    A parent/guardian should complete the form on behalf of a child under 16.

    Complete this section if you live in another EEA country, or have moved to the UK to study or retire, or if you live in the UK but work in another EEA member state. Do not complete this section if you have an EHIC issued by the UK.


  • Yes
  • If yes, please enter details from your EHIC or PRC below:If you are visiting from another EEA country and do not hold a current EHIC (or Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC))/S1, you may be billed for the cost of any treatment received outside of the GP practice, including at a hospital.

    • Please tick

  • Please enter the message below

REMEMBER it is important that you keep your details with us up-to-date

Sign up to receive news, health tips, clinic information and more