Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better. All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
There are no steps in any doorway. Corridors are wide enough to take motorised wheelchairs. There is a lift to the first floor. Hydraulic couches are available to assist disabled persons. One toilet is also suitable for disabled and wheelchair users. Outside, we have parking bays for disabled persons.
We are happy to provide a chaperone if this would make you feel more comfortable during a physical examination. Please ask when you book the appointment so we can make arrangements.
Are you one of the main carers for someone with problems related to ageing, physical or sensory disability, mental illness or a learning difficulty?
If so, Please talk to us, alternatively you can contact Social Services may be able to help with:
- Home care
- Meals on Wheels
- Day care
- Respite care
- Equipment and adaptations
- Links with other organisations
- Practical issues such as benefits and disabled parking permits
Please contact: Social Services Adult Team – Coventry 024 7678 5354
NHS Referral Service (eRS)
Formally known as “_Choose and Book_”, this is a service that allows you to choose your hospital or clinic and book an appointment with a specialist from any hospital in England.
For more information speak to our team or see NHS eRS.