Holbrooks Health Team is a large GP Practice, operating from purpose-built premises and offers a range of services and clinics. It also benefits from a pharmacy on-site (Holbrooks Pharmacy).
Disability and discrimination: We will provide care, now and in the future. To all our patients without discrimination and irrespective of patients' age, sex, race, beliefs, or special needs. We expect that patients will show no discrimination towards other surgery users. Members of the practice team or our colleagues in the NHS.
Corporate Strategy 2022-27
We are proud to launch our new five-year Corporate Strategy 2022-27. It sets out our ambition and plans for the next five years.
Make a difference every day to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
We will deliver this through our vision of 'High quality, locally-led care'.
Our four key strategic aims are to:
- Improve care delivery and transform our services
- Work in partnership to deliver better outcomes
- Provide rewarding working lives and careers
- Create long-term, sustainable improvement in our communities
These are supported by our values: Kindness, Respect, Trust and Honesty, and our behaviours which are: Teamwork, being Accountable, Courageous, and Inclusive.
These provide a strong foundation to help us achieve our mission. As part of a wider care system, we will work closely with key partners to play our part in delivering the wider NHS Long Term Plan locally.
As the largest provider of care homes in Coventry and Warwickshire CCG, we are integral to delivering personalised care to support our care homes. Our team strive to preserve the dignity, individuality, and privacy of all our care home residents within a welcoming and caring atmosphere. In doing so, we are sensitive to the ever-changing needs that surround providing the highest possible levels of care.
This is an exciting time for Holbrooks Health team. Our staff are making a difference every day and proud to work for Holbrooks Health Team.
- Outside, we have designated parking bays for blue badge holders.
- Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building. There is a call pad at the front entrance to alert a Receptionist if necessary.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located at the entrance.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the rear entrance porch.
- Corridors around the building are wide enough to take motorised wheelchairs and there is a large lift to the first floor.
- Hydraulic couches are available to assist any patient with any difficulties.
Baby Changing Facilities
- Facilities can be found within the disabled toilet block adjacent to reception and the rear entrance porch.
- All telephone calls are recorded and may be monitored in the interests of both quality service and security. We also operate 24 hour CCTV for your safety.
- We are interested in hearing your views about the surgery, how well we are doing and how we may be able to improve the services we offer you – we can only do this with your help. You can find out more here
Our CQC Rating was REQUIRES IMPROVEMENT for:
Responsive and Well-led
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) makes sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care and encourages them to make improvements where possible.SEE THE FULL REPORT
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.